Uppsala University will award several scholarships for fee-paying students applying for Master’s programmes commencing in the autumn of 2020. One of these scholarship programs is the Uppsala Universiy Global Scholarships, formerly known as Uppsala IPK Scholarships.
- Citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- Applicants must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in belonging to an educational milieu.
- Students can only be awarded an IPK scholarship for their first priority programme at Uppsala University.
- You must have applied for the Master’s programme before the University Admissions deadline.
- You must meet the entrance requirements for the programme you applied to and application fee and supporting documents must have been received before deadline to University Admissions.
- The programme must be delivered on campus. The scholarship is not available for distance learning programmes or programmes partially taught at other universities outside Sweden.
Scholarships will cover the cost of tuition but not living expenses.
Deadline: 3 Feb, 2020 (annual)